In Theatres October 8th - Exclusive Premiere Event - Available digitally on Vimeo October 9th
We’ve created this resource kit to guide you through the process of hosting your screening. Begin with Step One, and follow the step-by-step instructions to maximize your promotional efforts and get the most out of your event!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to the Tugg team at email@example.com.
1. To get started, you’ll need to fill out the Event Request Form.
2. Getting Started: Setting Up Your Tugg Screening Guide – For an in depth look at how to best set up your event and use your event as a fundraiser, take a look at this guide before filling out your request.
Once you’ve received your event page, it’s time to spread the word and ensure that enough tickets are reserved before the deadline!
1. An Introduction to Promoting Your Screening – Start by reading this guide, which will walk you through how to best reach out to your friends, family, and organizations via email, social media, and traditional outreach.
2. Promoter Game Plan – A step-by-step guide to meeting Threshold.
3. Tugg Tools – The folks at Tugg have created a number of tools to help you maximize your outreach efforts – read this to learn how to message your attendees and track the success of your outreach.
4. To help you along the way, we’ve created a few templates and guides for your use:
5. As your event’s campaign moves forward, be sure to update attendees and potential attendees with new information about your event and the film using the documents below:
– Read through the Preparing For Your Event Guide, which will arm you with all the information you need for the day of the event.
1. The big day! Make sure you’ve reviewed everything in the Preparing For Your Event Guide and follow the steps below to ensure a flawless screening.
2. Take a look at our Sample Event Introduction for ideas on what to include during your introduction prior to the screening. You can also read aloud theFilmmaker’s Introduction Letter.
3. Hand out sign up sheets to collect the contact info of attendees. Email us the list you collected and we’ll take care of the rest.
Now that your event is complete, be sure to follow up with your attendees by sending them a message with the Promoter Messaging tool.
1. Once your event is over, be sure to thank your attendees with the Follow Up Message Template. Encourage them to tell their friends about your event, the film, and your causes.
2. Post a recap of your event on the film’s Facebook and Twitter pages – be sure to tag #AFasterHorse and @TuggInc!